Chiropractic kids grow into healthy adults!
*Does your child go to the dentist? Does your child need pediatric care?
Chiropractic is for kids!!
Symptoms We Treat
If your child does this, they need a spinal check up!
Text Neck: text neck is responsible for spinal misalignment, neck pain, neck tension and headaches. For every inch your head is forward adds an extra 10 pounds of weight on your body.
A subluxation is the misalignment of the vertebrae, which is causing the nerve interference- it is pinching the nerve- which can impact many areas and organs of the body causing a lot of disease in ways that you might never relate to a “back problem.” Fortunately, we see and treat subluxation symptoms on a daily basis. Specific children/teenage symptoms include:
- Ear Infections
- Cold-Like Symptoms
- Colic (digestive issues)
- Low Back Pain
- Bladder Issues
- Trouble Sleeping & Concentrating
- Repetitive Injuries
- Concussion Protocol
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Instability
The definition of scoliosis is an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine.
Typically scoliosis is mis-diagnosed in school scoliosis screenings. If you are concerned that your child has scoliosis, look for these signs and have your child checked by a chiropractor for further diagnosis:
- Changes in posture and the symmetry and appearance of the back, shoulders, shoulder blades, or hips.
- A dress or jacket might seem to hang unevenly, or you might notice the distance between one arm and the torso is greater than on the opposite side.
- The ribs or shoulder blade might stick out more on one side of the back than the other.
- If the arms are held rigidly by the side during gait, this can be a sign of scoliosis.
- Impairments in lung function; pain in the neck, back, or legs; headaches; difficulty sleeping; and muscle tension.
– “Scoliosis Symptoms | CLEAR Scoliosis Institute.” CLEAR Scoliosis Institute.
Our doctors treat scoliosis patients on a daily basis with regular chiropractic adjustments and specific chiropractic rehabilitation. We have had great success with alleviating pain and discomfort from regular chiropractic check-ups!