Life Expectancy Facts Everyone Should Know:
- The average life span today is 77.6 years and growing!
- Studies reveal that by 2050, 800,000 people will be living to be over 100 years old.
- Long life reveals that we will have health problems after the age of 50 if we don’t do something prior to the age of 50 to take care of those potential problems.
- The most common cause of functional disability is “spinal disorder.”
- This class will teach you how to avoid and prevent spinal disorder in preparation so you can enjoy your extended life!
If you would like to learn more about bringing a complimentary “How To Stay Young” talk to your office, contact Alicia Farmer at email@example.com for details!