Wellness in the Workplace
Host a Chiropractic Lunch-and-Learn
We at Scott Wagner Chiropractic and Sports Medicine work with companies and organizations throughout the Charlottesville area to promote wellness, employee safety, and increased mobility.
By taking a proactive approach to health and wellness we strive to help reduce workplace absenteeism, as well as offer a more affordable option of care for individuals who may benefit from them.
Healthier employees lead to:
- fewer injuries and illness-related absences
- lower stress levels
- fewer claims on your health insurance plan
We currently offer the following on-site “Lunch and Learns,” accompanied by 3-D Spinal Health Screenings at no charge to your workplace or your employees.
A Lunch and Learn seminar requires approximately 30-40 minutes and, for your convenience, is conducted at your workplace.
How to Stay Young
The average life span today is 77.6 years, and studies reveal that 800,000 people will live to be over 100 years old by the year 2050.
But what good is living to be 100 if your quality of life is less than ideal? In this Lunch and Learn you will benefit from information on:
- Common health problems, along with solutions
- Nutrition and anti-aging
- Preventive methods to enhance overall health for improved function and productivity
- Tips to increase life span and quality of life
- Important facts about the musculoskeletal and nervous system